Potato Cauliflower Soup INGREDIENTS 1 tablespoon olive oil 250 g 97% fat-free bacon, finely chopped 3 garlic cloves, crushed 2 leeks, halved, washed, thinly sliced 1/4 cauliflower, trimmed, cut into small florets 2 cups potatoes , peeled, diced 6 cups chicken stock 1/4 cup light thickened […]
Category: Soups and Stews
For a grocery and product list needed for this recipe, click on the link below: http://cupcakesandcaviar.ca/index.php/2017/04/11/grocery-list-and…dumplings-recipe/ Print Chicken Stew with Dumplings On Tuesdays, I like to prepare meals that I can easily turn into another meal for Wedneday’s dinners. My mother always taught me to […]
Home-Style Stew Recipe
- 2 packages (16 ounces each) frozen vegetables for stew
- 1-1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 envelope reduced-sodium onion soup mix
- Place vegetables in a 5-qt. slow cooker. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, brown beef on all sides.
- Transfer to slow cooker. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until meat is tender. Yield: 5 servings.