Mouthwatering Italian Lasagna This lasagna has got to be the BEST lasagna I have ever tasted. The Bolognese sauce is made the day before so it gets all those magnificent flavours of the sausage, beef and side ribs. The spices compliment the tomato sauce and makes […]
Ham & Broccoli Pasta Dinner
A Canadian classic, perfect cooking ingredient for easy to make recipes:
Rich and creamy celery flavour
Made with fresh celery, cream and spices for a delicious flavour
Low in fat
Low in cholesterol
- 3 1/2 cups (875 mL) uncooked pasta
- 2 cups (500 mL) broccoli florets
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup (185 mL) Prosciutto, Pancetta, Salami or just deli ham (sliced )
- 1 can CAMPBELL’S® Condensed Low Fat Cream of Celery Soup
- 1 1/3 cups (330 mL) shredded, reduced fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) low-fat (1%) milk
- 1/4 tsp (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt. Add broccoli for last 5 minutes of cook-time. Drain and set aside, keeping warm.
Heat oil in 4 qt (3.8 L) saucepan at medium-high. Add onion and cook until tender, stirring occasionally. Add ham and cook 2 more minutes.
Stir in soup and heat to a boil. Reduce heat to low. Add cheese and milk,stirring until cheese is melted. Stir in pasta,broccoli and pepper and heat through until hot and bubbling.