Homemade Bruschetta Bread
Homemade Bruschetta bread is so flavourful, with fresh tomatoes, cheese and herbs. It tastes as good as it looks. It is a fast an easy recipe that can be ready in minutes. Make our French loaf bread recipe and cut slices into 4 and you will have an Authentic homemade appetizer.
Drizzled with one of the BEST olive oils ( my choice brand)
The freshest tomatoes and mozzarella cheese.
Makes a beautiful and tasty appetizer that everyone will enjoy!
- 4 plum tomatoes seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup minced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 French Loaf cut into 1/2" thick slices
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 8 ounces Fresh Mozzarella cheese sliced
Combine first 10 ingredients into a medium bowl
Spread bread slices with butter. Top each with a slice of cheese. Place on ungreased baking sheets
Broil on medium rack for 3 to 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
With a slotted spoon, top each slice with about 1 tablespoon of Bruschetta mix
Note to self: Don’t eat the cheese while you are slicing it or you may end up short
NEVER MISS ANOTHER RECIPE