Caramel Fudge Cake Pops
There is nothing better than chocolate cake right? Well how about when you add chocolate fudge icing and caramel turned into an individual cake pop? Life doesn’t get much better than this 🙂
1. Crumble cake into a large bowl. Add icing. Mix well until the crumbs are moistened and mixture holds together.
2. Cut caramels in half and place on lollipop stick. Shape caramel into circle. Shape cake crumble around bowl to form bite size balls.
3. Lay on parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze for 15 minutes until firm.
4. Place wafers in microwave-safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at half power or on defrost setting.
5. Stir wafers, as they will not change shape unless stirred while melting. Repeat all steps until completely smooth.
6. Assembly: Dip pops in the melted chocolate, tapping off excess. Sprinkle with the sprinkles. Let stand until chocolate sets.
Read more at Food Network