Ginger Beef and Vegetables
This beef and ginger dish is delicious. The beef, maple, ginger & vegetables all blended together just marries together so perfectly. Ginger is one of the most healthiest of the spices we can get. It is used in recipes for taste, but has so many health benefits as well, for example; did you know Ginger can help you lose weight? Check out the link below the recipe to read The Benefits Of Ginger.
- 1 lb sirloin steak, sliced very thin
- 2 cups fresh vegetables (asparagus, peppers, carrots)
- 2 tablespoons plus 1 tablespoon corn starch
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, minced or grated
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- Heat a large skillet over high heat.
- Toss the steak with 2 tablespoons of corn starch and let sit for 2 minutes. Add the oil to the skillet.
- Cook the steak over medium-high heat just until browned on both sides, stirring as necessary.
- Add the vegetables
- Meanwhile, whisk together the broth, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, syrup, garlic, ginger, pepper flakes and 1 tablespoon corn starch until combined. Add to the skillet with the steak and cook for 2-3 minutes until thickened.
- Adjust salt, spice and sweetness as desired if necessary! Serve over hot rice or noodles.
Do you have any other recipes with Ginger? Please leave comments below
Cooking with Ginger: Top 50 Most Delicious Ginger Recipes