Quick and Easy Snickers Mousse
Want to satisfy your sweet tooth without guilt? This mousse is loaded with flavours without all those nasty calories. Made with healthy ingredients right from the grocery store, this will be a family favourite in no time!
- 1 cup cold solid coconut cream*
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 tablespoon honey**
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cacao or cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- crushed peanuts
- maple syrup
- dark chocolate
- Place the mousse ingredients into a medium sized bowl in the order listed. Beat the mixture with hand-held beaters until it is well combined. Alternatively, you can quickly blend the ingredients in your processor.
- Spoon the mousse into serving bowls. Add the topping and tuck in or place in the fridge to cool and set a little.
*I use the solid component of a 270 ml tin of coconut cream that has been stored in the fridge. A simple method is to tip your cold can of coconut cream upside down. Open the bottom end with a can opener and drain off the liquid, leaving the solid component to make your mousse. If it doesn’t sound easy, it is. I promise.
**you can use rice malt syrup if you prefer.