Old Fashion Butter-Tart Squares
If you like raisins you'll love these!
- 1 1/3 cups Robin Hood All Purpose Flour
- 2 tbsp Redpath Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 1 1/4 cup Redpath Brown Sugar packed
- 1/4 cup Butter room temperature
- 1 cup Raisins
- 1 tbsp White Vinegar
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Robin Hood All Purpose Flour
Mix first 3 ingredients in food processor until crumbly.
Press into greased 8' square pan.
Bake at 350F for 10 to 12 minutes, or until light golden.
Beat eggs and brown sugar together with whisk attachment in your stand mixer until well blended.
Stir in remaining ingredients. Mix well. Spread over base.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes longer, or just until set and golden.
TIP: Underbaking gives a soft, slightly runny filling, bake longer for a firmer, set filling.