This is such a hit with my family that my sister has me make this as her Birthday Cake every year. My nephews (10 yrs & 7 yrs ) love this! Every time I make it for them they tell everyone that Aunt Laurie is the BEST CHEF in the world! 💖
The special sauce is homemade and we think it tastes better than the New Big Mac Sauce you can get at the grocery store. You can change the recipe if you like and buy the sauce instead of making it. Will be easier but I think it changes the taste.
Preheat oven to 425 F
2 fresh pizza dough balls
1/2 head shredded lettuce
1 minced onion
3/4 sliced dill pickles
1 package Kraft cheese slices
1 bag of cheese blend
12 -14 cooked 4 oz hamburger patties
Special sauce: (make ahead)
1 cup Kraft Miracle Whip
4 Tbsp French dressing
4 Tbsp Sweet pickle relish
4 Tbsp minced onion
2 Tsp vinegar
2 Tsp sugar
- Grease a round pizza pan
- Stretch one of the dough balls out onto the panmaking sure it overlaps around the edge of the pan
- On top of the pizza dough spread a layer of the special sauce.
- Next cover the sauce with minced onions.
- Layer pickles over the onions.
- Next layer cover with the hamburger patties then cheese slices.
- You will then take the 2nd dough and stretch it over top of all the layers
- Cover with the special sauce
- Take the rest of the hamburger patties and cut them into bite size pieces and cover the special sauce with them.
- Cover with shredded cheese
- Take the dough that is hanging over from the 1st layer and pull it up and over to the top layer (making a nice thick crust )
- Bake at 425 for 20-25 minutes until the crust in nice and brown
- When it is cooked, Cover with shredded lettuce and take the remainder of sauce in dollops over the top